Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oktoberfest 2013 with a sexy man in a dirndl

This past weekend my girlfriend and I, plus four other couples one with an awesome pudgy baby set off for Oktoberfest all crammed in one motor home. Add that up and it's 10 1/2 people all sleeping and getting drunk and pissing and shitting and talking extremely loud farting nasty beer farts and throwing up at different times. It was an adventure for my normally reserved and quiet self.

What this post is really about though is Friday night. A good friend of my girlfriend is this rock climbing, lives in a VW bus, pisses in gallon sized containers absolutely not apple juice has long flowing sexy dirty mountain-man-hair and a beard that makes me weep with jealousy. Ladies...he's single. Yup, he can rope you into his sturdy harness and climb the steepest cliff face with one arm cradling you ever so gently think Tarzan anchor you both in above the clouds and show the world how to bump uglies like a real man totally all my words; I take full responsibility if you are 100% turned off.

So if you've never been to an authentic Oktoberfest, I will quickly break down what attire that's clothing; I know it's an outdated and very tired word a person needs to wear by showing you a picture of an excellent representation of how to make more friends at the festhalle than you'll know what to do with and take more pictures with random people that want your babies and have more dudes approach you than the slutty dressed blonde-haired beer wenches:
We couldn't walk more than a few steps without people wanting a picture with this beast. I think he got the most free drinks any person in history has ever received and all without taking off his dirndl maybe just a few flashes of what's under the dress.

All in all it was a good weekend. Could have got more sleep but I figure that sleep can come when I am dead.

If you support men wearing tight corsets and rocking hairy legs in a dirndl with the biceps to choke out a buffalo, share this with your friends. Let's get this man a woman! Team on three. 1...2...3... TEAM!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy this. I'm going this weekend, and I feel that you have fully prepared me. I believe my experience will not be as seductive as yours, but now I'm second-guessing my packing, which is an excellent inspiration. I'm going to get more drunk than you and yer girl.

    ReplyDelete