Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dream Sequence #7

In my dream,
I was wondering around a derelict old raceway.
I was with a childhood friend of mine and some other random people I cannot recall now.
We were walking around on the old concrete of the parking lot.
I remember seeing shoots of grass growing tall out of the cracks in the retired parking lot.
Next thing I know this childhood friend of mine had this group of friends show up.
These guys were in the business of importing vehicles from other countries.
The dream teleported me to the warehouse in "Rain Man" (the one where Tom Cruise is trying to peddle Lamborghini's).
My friend, he doesn't hesitate to help guide a tall crane carrying a boxed and sealed car.
He's guiding it down with hand motions and cutting at the protective plastic wrap.
I remember feeling confused at how quickly he went from my friend to just a man working unloading these cars.
Next thing I know, we are again walking around.
This time we make our way to the track itself.
The fencing is still up that circled the small track and I can hear motor noises.
I remember walking up to the track and seeing that it was a pool and there were people racing those hydroplane boats.
I was excited about this because as we walked up to a concession stand I noticed that you could pay for a ride on one of these fast and loud boats.
The prices were amazingly expensive (Hundreds of thousands of dollars).
We collectively sighed at this.
I turn around to whistle blowing and see that the hydroplane boats are no longer boats but are whale sized dolphins.
The whistle that blew announced that a sting ray was being released onto the track for the dolphins to chase around for a single lap.
I remember the stingray winning and a gentleman appearing to the side of us as this ray squeezed its way through a stingray sized escape hole in the fence.
The dolphins came crashing into the fence and the guy turns as says to me
"This is the fastest stingray in the land. No dolphin has ever caught it."
It's from this line that I gather these stingrays are food for the dolphins if they can catch it.
The man hands me the stingray and I remember it feeling hot and heaving from the exhausting lap around the track.
I feed it a fish to the mouth that's on the underside of this champion.
Next thing I see is this guy whirling the stingray on the tip of his finger like a pizza maker does when stretching his dough.
The end

This is a hydroplane boat if you did not already know.

If you'd like to read more dreams of mine make sure to follow my blog. I post them frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment