Saturday, March 8, 2014

The word this week was "cabbage"

To keep me writing, I have convinced some writing friends to complete a weekly writing activity. The word "cabbage" was chosen at random from a word generator and below is what I came up with.

Some Haikus:

It's funny to me
how the soft word "cabbage"
sharpens to "sauerkraut"

And that's when she told me,
"I use the term 'Cabbage Patch'.
It sounds better."

How Red Hot Chili Peppers would use "cabbage" in a song:

Like a serpent's tongue
heavy breathing
underneath a glowing hot sun
he loves she like she loves he
heavy breathing
the cards dance and the king laughs
he's got a new lung and looking for fun

They sprinkle and dance looking for a new romance
hot like cabbage and sharp like kraut
they do the dance and God kicks them out

They sprinkle and dance looking for a new romance
hot like cabbage and sharp like kraut
they dance in the Garden with their privates out

Riding in the Cadillac
underneath the glowing hot sun
the lovers burn and turn and turn
until they reach the tide
she slides
he slides
into some hot and heavy breathing.




No comments:

Post a Comment