Monday, November 4, 2013

What I would name my sail boat

 So I got to thinking the other day about if I ever owned a sail boat, what I would name it. I know there is a sacred ritual around naming a boat, and it needs to be taken seriously, but I decided to come up with some names I thought might better announce to the oceanic world, how seriously I took the boat naming process. Below is just a small sampling of names that I came up with. Have any ideas of your own? Let me know in a comment.


Sail Boats:
-Beluga Horn
-Anchor Slap
-Ocean Schwack
-Old Growth
-Captain Captain
-Vintage Sheet
-Mast Flute
-Oceanic Zamboni
-Magnificent Sycamore
-Starboard Port
-Crooked Stern
-Female Name
-Marital Woe
-The Undulator
-Water Bed
-Swollen Harpoon
-Please Bow
-No Moor


Dinghy:
-Ostentatious Oarfish
-Tom Foolery
-Iron Wedge
-Brackish Port
-Explosive Stint
-Backwards Swordfish
-Jelly Jellyfish
-Octopus Booty
-Dwarven Delight
-Skip's Skittle





No comments:

Post a Comment