Monday, January 13, 2014

A Giant Pacific Octopus writes Haiku

Not sure where this idea came from. I did bend the rules for haiku formatting but the syllable count is still there. No pot was involved in the making of these poems.

Scuba divers suck.
Always trying to get at
me with those damn lights.

Let's get one thing straight,
I ainght no cuttlefish.
Cephalopod 4 life!

The last girl I was with
was a real puss; Northwest's
best tentacle jobs.

I may not have bones
but that doesn't stop me
from getting "it" up...ladies.

I have three hearts.
That means I have thrice the love for
long-armed octopuses.


Two words for you:
invisibility cloak.
Go on, be impressed.

What has seven arms
for tight hole penetrations?
You're looking at him.

I'd love to sit and chat
but I just remembered that
I need to jet.

This one time I killed a shark.
Look it up on Youtube.
Go on...I'll wait.

I'm kind of a big deal.
That's why my tattoo reads,
"The Legit Kraken". 

Drop your haiku in the comment box below. Also, if you like what you read here, you might enjoy some of the other postings. Go on, give them a read. You've wasted time in worse ways before.



No comments:

Post a Comment